It is common used in all glass factories for semi-finished and finished glass storage and transport.
All the racks applied standard steel square tubes, dusty removing processing before production, automatic welding robot working, powder coating surface treatment, and well packing before shipment.
The racks can be moved with a forklift, a pallet truck, or overhead crane, convenient for all moving mode.
They can also be stacked up when empty back, which saves space and cut down transport cost greatly.
As a mafacturer supplier with professional engineer team, we support customized product to meet customer special demand.
- Sturdy structure, designed to eliminate any risk of the slab tipping over
- Slabs are placed on special rubber profiles and secured with 6 adjustable locking bars
- Six locking bars per frame mounted in slotted holes on the bottom
- Frame features 2 hooking points to be picked up by an overhead crane
- Built-in brackets on all underneath sides for forklift transport
- Powder-coat paint finish